Urch Forums

Anyone Else Receive Report of Score Delay over Phone?

Noesis

Hello everyone,

Today I tried to get my scores over the phone from ETS for a recently taken paper-based GRE. I was told by an automated voice that my score was not available yet, and that I should call back in a week. Has anyone else had any experience with this? Do they just get behind sometimes?

Thanks everyone,

Noesis

Did you get your score Noesis? The sentence "please wait one week before placing your call again" does not really mean your score will be available in one week. you should call again in half of a day. In fact, someone did get the score already. Check the section "Just finish..."

long76,

I just spoke to an ETS representative. She said that scores over the phone usually become available three days before they are mailed out, which means that they will supposedly be available on Nov. 29th (tomorrow). She also said that Thanksgiving on Nov. 24th (a U.S. holiday) caused ETS to get slightly behind in their operations.

Hopefully we can all get our scores tomorrow.

They said they could locate my score, but they did not want to release it now and ask me call back on tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after the day after tomorrow, the day after the day after the day after the day .... after the day tomorrow just because they may be in collusion with telecommunication firms.

Just for fun. I think we can get the score soonest, maybe tomorrow.

I called at 7h30 and 8h30 p.m EST today. No score. I tried to call ETS service also, but they put me on hold for 15 minutes, then I had to hang up. ETS suck !!!

I will call back tomorrow, if there is no score at that time, I will call ETS and put some heat on them !