Urch Forums

Hi Everybody!

habali

Iam newcomer. Iam very pleased to join this web with all of you to share about everything relating to studying, especially IELTS. NOw iam preparing for IELTS exam. I have to get from 6.5-7 points. Could you please help me to tell you the materials for practise. Because after i did all tests in Cambridge books but i am still very bad. Hoping that u will supply me some useful materials. Thank you so much. Please contact me on the email address:myhanhtr@gmail.com

Hi :)

Thank for your reply. I think my weakest skill is listening, i feel iam very bad at listening especially not concetrating a lot when we start to listen. I can listen and understand clearly when i listen the second time. But if so, it will be unsuccessful in listening in IELTS exam. Please help me. Now i need some useful materials to solve this problem.

Next to speaking and writing and finally reading. U know there are not many materials for practising IELTS. Iam in Vietnam.

Hi Habali,

Ok, here are some tips you can use: first, download this free book here - it has a lot of Listening tips. Do as it says and you will avoid making mistakes most people make in IELTS, it will make you more efficient and you won't miss as many answers in the Listening test as you used to. Here is the link: Download Free Test Tips For Academic Or General IELTS Exam

Next, if you need practice materials, here you can find some links to pdf files you can download:

Speaking exercises with answers

Free Speaking samples, with answers! | IELTS-Blog

Reading exercises Academic module

Free reading samples (Academic Module) | IELTS-Blog

Reading exercises General module

Free Reading samples (General Training) | IELTS-Blog

I hope that helps, good luck!

Hi

Your materials are very helpful but i dont know if i should register for using it or not. Because i downloaded to my computer but i could not see it the whole book. It required password. I only saw some introduction pages. Please help me again.

And i want to ask you about tape for this book?how can i get the tape?

Thank you so much.

regards