Sponsored Ad:

Thread: please score my essay tell me how i did and how to do better.

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Post please score my essay tell me how i did and how to do better.

Sponsored Ad:
    Topic: What does it take to be a good parent? There are several things’ it takes to be a good parent. To be a good parenttakes a lot. If you are a good parent you will have a good kid. A good parentwould have a nice bed and proper housing for their child. You should also beable to discipline the child. Teach them a couple of things they can benefitfrom. Last but not least, to be the best you have to show them love and keepthem at their healthiest. You want them to be happy.
    A good parent would not want their child to live in a home that will notprovide the shelter that is necessary. You want them to be in a safe stronghome. A place they can call home with their head held high. You would want themto be in a warm loving home, have a cozy bed. You want the home to be a safearea for them to live in. you should always want them to feel safe at home.Comfort them. Be there to make them feel good, welcomed, and loved.
    Also you should show your child the proper social skills he or she willneed. You want them to be respectful towards others. You want him to respectyou. You have to show them what is ok and what is not. They need to be taughtto be respectful of others and their property. Showing them these skills isvery important. The discipline given to them will pay for itself. It is what agood parent would do.
    Last but not least you have to love them. Caring for them shows them thatyou love them. It gives them a positive attitude in life. You can tell themthat you love them every day. Another way to show love is to keep them healthy.Have your child checked monthly to make sure they are fine and not sick.Showing you care about their wellbeing is also caring for them. Love them andhug them. Care for them you are there parent. You want to be the best parent.
    Only a good parent would want all this for theirchild. A good parent would want their child to feel safe in their home,sleeping in a cozy bed with 4 walls that the wind won’t blow away in a coldwindy night. Having a disciplined, respectful child shows people how good you didwith caring for your child. But importantly loving them is what you are therefor. They will love you and respect you. You will be their best friend. Theywill buy you a mug that spells out the best parent in the world.

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    Topic: What does it take to be a good parent? did I stay on topic? please tell me im practicing for the ged essay.There are several things’ it takes to be a good parent. To be a good parent takes a lot. If you are a good parent you will have a good kid. A good parent would have a nice bed and proper housing for their child. You should also be able to discipline the child. Teach them a couple of things they can benefit from. Last but not least, to be the best you have to show them love and keep them at their healthiest. You want them to be happy.

A good parent would not want their child to live in a home that will not provide the shelter that is necessary. You want them to be in a safe strong home. A place they can call home with their head held high. You would want them to be in a warm loving home, have a cozy bed. You want the home to be a safe area for them to live in. you should always want them to feel safe at home. Comfort them. Be there to make them feel good, welcomed, and loved.

Also you should show your child the proper social skills he or she will need. You want them to be respectful towards others. You want him to respect you. You have to show them what is ok and what is not. They need to be taught to be respectful of others and their property. Showing them these skills is very important. The discipline given to them will pay for itself. It is what a good parent would do.

Last but not least you have to love them. Caring for them shows them that you love them. It gives them a positive attitude in life. You can tell them that you love them every day. Another way to show love is to keep them healthy. Have your child checked monthly to make sure they are fine and not sick. Showing you care about their wellbeing is also caring for them. Love them and hug them. Care for them you are there parent. You want to be the best parent.

Only a good parent would want all this for their child. A good parent would want their child to feel safe in their home, sleeping in a cozy bed with 4 walls that the wind won’t blow away in a cold windy night. Having a disciplined, respectful child shows people how good you did with caring for your child. But importantly loving them is what you are there for. They will love you and respect you. You will be their best friend. They will buy you a mug that spells out the best parent in the world.

Thread Information