Urch Forums

Plz rate my Letter for IELTS Writing Task 1 G.T

amab

You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket, and you wish to complain to the supermarket.

Write a letter to the manager of the supermarket in your letter,

1. say who you are

2. give details about the accident

3. suggest how the supermarket could prevent similar accidents.

The Manager

Reliance Supermarket

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Aamir, I am living in a cooperative society near to your supermarket. I always tend to buy all domestic items from your supermarket and would like to mention that quality and prices of all items are satisfactory.

Today in the morning when I was selecting few grocery items from your store, I had a minor accident which hurt my right leg. Some of your racks are not placed in appropriate place and when I was drawing an item from the top rack, one of the heavy weighted carton had fallen on my right leg that cause minor injury of right leg. However, I have taken all necessary treatments that cost only $ 150 and I think it would be reimburse from your supermarket.

I would like to suggest replacement of some racks which are quite old and also place it according to the category. You can also put heavy weighted items at the bottom of racks. I think it would be better to prevent such accidents in future.

Sincerely,

Aamir

Edited by amab