Urch Forums

I need an IELTS letter check, if that won't be much of a trouble.

ComradeSapphire

Well, Like I mentioned in my former thread, I need help with essays in order to prepare for my IELTS exams, I would really appreciate it if someone helped me to score and grade my letter.

However, here is the letter's title:

Last week you were on a flight to London. Unfortunately, when you left the plane, you left a bag. You did not remember about the bag until you got to your hotel.

Write a letter to the airline. Explain what has happened, describe the bag and its contents and say what you would like them to do about it.

(Write at least 150 words)

And here is the letter's submission:

"Dear sir,

Last week, I have been in Auckland international airport to attend my flight to London. And then, I remembered my lost bag as soon as I arrived to my hotel.

The reason that drove me to forget my bag since I was in hurry because the taxi was driving so slowly because there was a huge traffic jam; Then, I was really rushed as soon as I reached to the airport.

My bag is black, it has 5 pockets and it has zippers. And I have many personal stuff in it; Like: my wallet, my credit card, 10,000 dollars and my own Laptop.

If that is possible, I’d like you to conceal my bag in a box and mail it to me within 4 days at most. This bag has really valuable stuff that I’d really need for my work here in London. There will be a reward.

I’m looking forward to hear your response and I’d like to thank you in advance for caring to read this letter.

Best regards,

Omar Sheta"