Urch Forums

as computers and information technology become increasing in education.

aamna sharma

As computers and information technology become unneccesary to what extent to you agree or disagree?

In world everything has to changr as change is a rule of nature . Now a days process of changing is contines

in every trade as computer and technology. In this way education system is also changing day by day. Now i would lije to consentrate your attention on changing education system.

First of all, I would like to talk about new technology as smart classes these classes providing at schools and

Collages. But if we talk about the role of teachers and classrooms, than we must say that both of them have and will have thier important places in education. Teachers interaction is very neccessary with student. If we suppose that

for sometimes, by computers education schools and collages have thier good future and success then we are at some

Points wrong because in some extent changes in education are good and indeed, but without explaination,human interaction and manners they do not het proper knowledge and understanding about what they learn through computer.

In other words, education is not a only motto to send someone to scholl and collage. But they learn many other good things also besides education like good manners, way of behave with others, puntuality and so on. This can only

Done by teachers not by computer and technology

To sum up, i disagree with the uneccessity of teachers and classrooms. Teachers should be broad minded and should accept new ways of education. They are playing an important role in education and this role is always stable.