Urch Forums

Please give me IELTS essay topics and format

shobhana money

Sir,

I am shobhanamoney,i would like to get an essay format for my ielts exam actually i really doesn't know hw to get atleast 7 score in my essay writing last time i got only six score for my essay and i was upset. Sir pls try to help me by sending me a format for essay. and pls tell me hw to write to get a good score.I am waiting for ur valuable reply. Another thing i want to ask u regarding my speaking ,i speak good but i did not know hw i got only six score in my previous exam, now i am planning to take my exam on month of may and i want ur valuable reply and pls help me i have more confident on you.i am very enthusiastically waiting for ur reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I have a lot of IELTS Writing tips on my site. It explains the structure of essay, what to do, what NOT to do, how to write a letter of any kind (business, personal, complaint, application) and I also have links to free IELTS Writing exercises.

See you there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi,

I am new I would like to know how to Download books from Artefact(russian) site.They seem to make a fool of you all the time.I am finding English difficult leave alone the russian language.Somebody help.

thanx

RAVI JOHN

hello everyone,

first of all, i have registered for alot of forums before but it is the first time for me to replay and participate. that is why i would like to be an active member here in this wondeful forum.

for my new friend; ravie john, i know how to open this website Artefact(russian) and i am going to explain to you.

firstly, you should know it is a trick that when you click to download you will find a small window or pox has 5 inside it. you can not download till you click the right number which is written in a russian word in in the middle above the numbers. ok good luck!!

this is the translation of the russian numbers,

“один” means 1, “два”—2, “три”—3, “четыре”—4, “пять”—5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
hi every one ,

Please any one can help me in structuring in ............................eassy .

and in reading i mean how to inprove my reading ..............................

thankx in advance

Hi guys,

Here is some REAL help - you can find great collection of free samples here:

Academic Reading Sample

Academic Writing Sample

General Training Reading Sample

General Training Writing Sample

Speaking Sample

And here are some tips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In general, when you practice in Reading or Listening and check your answers versus the correct ones, pay special attention to those you did WRONG. There always will be a chance to congratulate yourself later for those you’ve got right.

When you are going over the wrong questions one by one, try to understand why your answer is wrong, why the answer from the answer key is correct, and most importantly - why you made that mistake. Remember it and make sure you never make it again.

In the Reading section the many people think that True/False/Not Given questions are the hardest. Here's some tips how to solve this kind of questions

Tips for True/False/Not Given questions:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# If the statement clearly appears in text - it is True

# If the text clearly says the opposite of statement - it is False

# If you didn’t find the statement to be True or False - it is Not Given

For example:

“Smoking is dangerous and can lead to cancer” - T, F, NG

1) If the text clearly says that “smoking is dangerous and leads to cancer” than the answer is T.

2) If the text says that “No research showed evidence that smoking is dangerous and leads to cancer” than the answer is F.

3) If the text says “The research included smoking people of both genders of ages 30 to 45″ and nothing else about smoking - your answer is NG.