Urch Forums

What is the process of Applying for Official transcripts(Osmania university) from US

saakshi

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in USA and require official transcripts for my masters in india from Osmania university urgently.

I am unaware of the process how to apply for official transcripts, since i am out of country and original certificates are with me, do i have to send authorization letter so that someone can get these documents for me? i need these documents in a week.

What is the process , how much time this will take and incase i cannot receive in a week, is ther any alternate letter which i can get to buy some time.

Please i badly need this information ASAP, kindly help me

Regards

• 1 year later...
I would try a google search for osmania university procedure to obtain transcripts, you need to get a form for official transcripts from counter 2, pay necessary fees and submit the application along with xerox copies of your mark sheets. check out the getmytranscripts-dot-in website it is easy service is easy to obtain transcripts