Urch Forums

4 year pharmacy + ECE Eligibility but not NABP

ANNI

Hi! I need your help or some sort of advice. I'm a foreign Pharmacy graduate from Brazil..My transcripts were evaluated by ECE and I was good to go except it says I completed a 4yr pharmacy course. The NABP claims I'm ineligible, although I read through the FPGEE rules that they will only be accepting a 5yr program as from 2003. I contacted customer care at NABP and I was advised to call the state board rep to plead my case, but the person has no idea on what to tell me. I'm so confused.

• 5 years later...
Hi! I need your help or some sort of advice. I'm a foreign Pharmacy graduate from Brazil..My transcripts were evaluated by ECE and I was good to go except it says I completed a 4yr pharmacy course. The NABP claims I'm ineligible, although I read through the FPGEE rules that they will only be accepting a 5yr program as from 2003. I contacted customer care at NABP and I was advised to call the state board rep to plead my case, but the person has no idea on what to tell me. I'm so confused.

Hi, Just wondering, did you get any solution of your problem? your reply would be appreciated.