Urch Forums

please help me check my ietls writing task 2!

huyentrang

People today move to new cities or new coutries more than ever before and experience many challenges. Whats strategies are there to meet these challenges?

In these days, leaving home town to settle in a new place is one of prevalent trends in the fast-changing world. People find it far-fetch to keep up with stranges in the new environment. My essay will give some advice to tackle the problem.

It is, firstly, believed that one of the most difficult obstacles is the difference in climate which can lead to many diseases involving respiration and allergy. To deal with the issue, people need to prepare their mental and physic carefully before moving to and research the weather’s condition in unfamiliar places so as to choose a suitable one. Due to the striking discrepancy of weather pattern, for example, getting used to living in a hot place, my sister found it miserable to adapt with a frozen weather, and this, lessen her concentrate on studying and lack her scholarship. Besides dieting,also, plays a crucial role in the action. Because of the distance in food dishes, new settlers should do cooking by themselves to match their taste.

Equally important, it is undeniable that hardly can people feel satisfied with new cities with their different lifestyle and language. New lifestyle which is at variance with their native culture, also, such negative thinking and lonliness are a culprit of unwanted effects. For the reasons, the preparation for psychology and knowledge is necessary. In other words, let’s try to equip yourself with the knowledge in culture and study basic words for communication. Furthermore, finding out the address of hospitals and police offices provides a favorable condition for srangers in emergency.

In conclusion, in my view, as long as new arrivers well prepare for problems often springing, they will find this experience rewarding.