Urch Forums

Need help to improve score

amz06

Hi ppl , i know its my first post but i need help from you very badly :

Iam facing these problems during my preparation .

1 CR i have finished 0g 10 and 11 and also powerscope bible for CR but still i get my self stuck in most of the questions for CR .

iam not a fast reader so iam unable to finish most of my practice paper in time .

HOw should i enhance all these things to become better , i really wanna do better ,may be my technique is not right which iam following CAn someone help me here !!

amz06,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post the question. maybe it will help if you can post it in the CR forum.

1. Read the CR carefully.
  2. Before looking at the choices try to identify the possible fallacy in the argument such as Unsupported assumptions, Missing causal relationship between stated cause and effect etc.
  3. Once you identify the fallacy, you need to pick the choice that reflects what you have identified.

Go through the CR forum and you can see lots of discussions on different CR. Most of them would have been answered by users with some great explanation. It will help you understand the line of thinking people use to solve that CR. It will help you tune your line of thinking also.

Remember to practice, practice and more practice...

All the Best