Urch Forums

720 Gmat- Q49 V38

AsadDelhi

Hello everyone,took my GMAT today.. scored 720..:) Though me got 750 on GPrep yesterday.. was not well today so didn do particularly well. But newayz, 720 is good considering I just did Barron's and Kaplan and did self study for a little more than a month. ( And no OG.) Perhaps will try again sometime later.. coz as it is.. me not satisfied with my score and I feel I can do much better..:)Cheers,Asad

Hello everyone,took my GMAT today.. scored 720..:) Though me got 750 on GPrep yesterday.. was not well today so didn do particularly well. But newayz, 720 is good considering I just did Barron's and Kaplan and did self study for a little more than a month. ( And no OG.) Perhaps will try again sometime later.. coz as it is.. me not satisfied with my score and I feel I can do much better..:)Cheers,Asad

congratulations!

720 is a very good score to get admission in top 10 - GMAT score should not be a bar anymore for you - so you can focus your energy and juices to prepare the applications - adding more points to GMAT score is not bad at all - however, if you are thinking that a higher score will give more advantage to your app than 720 - no, not really.

Once again conratulations and best of luck.

regards,

skarya

BTW for personal satisfaction - do go for it (but not with feeling that it will support your app).