Urch Forums

730 (V39 Q49) to 780 (V46 Q51)

Today I wrote GMAT for the second time and I nailed the beast!

780 (99%) V46 (99%) Q51 (99%)

[clap]:tup::D:)[banana][bounce]

Thanks to all of you in this great forum. Special thanks goes to Erin and 800Bob - this score would not be possible without their posts.

I am too excited to write a coherent debrief; I will post a detailed one in a couple of days. I am off to space out for the rest of the day!

wow.. incredible achievement. It is, in my world of marathon training, the toughest part of the race. Every point above 700 is very tough to notch and you have done it so wonderfully in this 2nd attempt. Bravo! Inspiring, to say the least! Looking forward to your debrief to learn how you closed the gap in your second attempt.

Well, sorry about this question (I'm not jealous ;) . BTW, you have a great score, so :notworthy) : What is the point to retake the gmat after scoring 730 ? I've read almost everywhere that it's just a part of the application and that from a certain score (let's say 95 percentile) there is no real valuable reason to retake the gmat.

It looks like wasting time on the wrong part of your application. Did I miss something ?

What a feat Giscard !! probably you are the oldest active member :)

It's easy for anybody to reach from 500 to 700 but from 730 to 780 the lane is very tough, Please do share your Verbal and Quant strategies, I guess that might be very helpfull. Congrats again !!