Urch Forums

Got 319/340 in revised GRE. Cracked revised GRE in 30 days!!

nikhilshelke

I wan very nervous before taking the exam as I had prepared for only 30 days. But, I believed in my preparation methods and my vocabulary building skills and hoped for the best, Although it is not a mind blowing score, but it i a very good scor to give me admit in a good University in US Edited by Erin
Hormel product.

hi can any

one send the questions which u have got in test .. help me and my exam is in the feb

Your request is not made in full. You should have asked: "Does any one want to have his/her GRE scores cancelled by sending you actual exam questions."

Do you understand what you are asking for? I don't think you are ready to take GRE, as your request is in breach of confidentiality standards set by ETS.

• 1 year later...
I wan very nervous before taking the exam as I had prepared for only 30 days. But, I believed in my preparation methods and my vocabulary building skills and hoped for the best, Although it is not a mind blowing score, but it i a very good scor to give me admit in a good University in US

Please send me gre materials which helped you(name,attachments , tips etc ).

• 2 months later...
I wan very nervous before taking the exam as I had prepared for only 30 days. But, I believed in my preparation methods and my vocabulary building skills and hoped for the best, Although it is not a mind blowing score, but it i a very good scor to give me admit in a good University in US

I got a 330/340 and thinking of retaking it to get into top 40 :dejected:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dude! Like seriously? You got a 319/340 in GRE and you are literally all over the interweb. You claim to have done it in 30 days. Hell I could do it in a week's preparation. Sorry to burst you bubble but 319 is not a big deal. It's the stretch from 320 to 330+ that requires some serious practice. 319 is a cakewalk. So, I request you to stop inundating the internet with your posts since there are people who are actually looking for something useful.