Urch Forums

How to report unofficial GRE scores to Uni's?

vmar

Hi folks,

I just took my GRE yesterday and scored exactly what I needed, yet I have another problem. The deadline for application to the schools I chose is April 1st, thus I am concerned that the estimated 10-15 days from ETS may actually go over this deadline, moreover, given that both I and the uni's are in Europe. The schools are happy to consider my unofficial score, but how do I send them a prove of what I saw on the computer screen in the test center?! Is there anyway I (or they for that matter) can call the ETS and verify my scores? I really hope you, guys, have some experience with that kind of issues!

Cheers,

Viktor

AFAIK unofficial scores are always self reported so you just need to mention your scores on the application form of that university. They will obviously verify this with your official scores (when they get the same) and if there's any discrepancy, your application will be rejected.

Hi folks,

I just took my GRE yesterday and scored exactly what I needed, yet I have another problem. The deadline for application to the schools I chose is April 1st, thus I am concerned that the estimated 10-15 days from ETS may actually go over this deadline, moreover, given that both I and the uni's are in Europe. The schools are happy to consider my unofficial score, but how do I send them a prove of what I saw on the computer screen in the test center?! Is there anyway I (or they for that matter) can call the ETS and verify my scores? I really hope you, guys, have some experience with that kind of issues!

Cheers,

Viktor

Hey, I'm having the same problems... I'm applying for a University in Europe. I'm taking the GRE on April 12th so the scores might not get there til the deadline :crushed: