Urch Forums

Bad Gre Score of 1200

Akash

Took Gre today.Recieved a score of 1200.Verbal-440 and Quant-760.

Getting confused with this score.Is'nt it worthless for computer enginnering programs?Also will it fetch me any funding?If so can anyone help me with some universities.Please help....

Akash,

Hi, try some universities that are not well listed like wright-state university, ohio or university of tulsa, oaklohoma, or university of florida, gainesville, or wayne-state university michigan. I think you should get into this schools pretty easily. If you can find nothing, try oakland university, rochester michigan, you will surely get into there with a funding.

Originally posted by ApurvaPatel

Akash,

Hi, try some universities that are not well listed like wright-state university, ohio or university of tulsa, oaklohoma, or university of florida, gainesville, or wayne-state university michigan. I think you should get into this schools pretty easily. If you can find nothing, try oakland university, rochester michigan, you will surely get into there with a funding.

Apurva,

Thanks for your suggestions.I have a good aggreagate in my undergraduate course with 83 % marks.Appurva,if I join these schools are there any prospects means jobs?