Urch Forums

a failing story

imported_na

hi,everyone

i read some of the success stories on this forum and am deeply empressed.now i am writing my dramatic story to make you happier with your wonderful scores.

i have applied to the university of london external programme and was told to take the toefl as the evidence of my proficiency in english.

i took the test a month ago and received the certain score letter yesterday . the university i have applied declare that i should take 237 total score and 4.5 writing rate.but my scores are:

listening:24

structure&writing:22

reading:26

total:240

essay :4

so i should take the test again in a very near future though i hate to study for it.it also make me uneasy to think what if i fail again.

any way congratulations to all of you.

Well Bil, as I mentioned in my reply, the Writing part was the hardest of the test. It is randomized by the machine the subject you receive to write about, and then it is randomized by destiny who will be the two or three readers that will score it. YOU WILL DO IT NEXT! KEEP TRYING!

MAn only because of your essay you have to do it again!? Oh WEll HOLD ON! and belive in yourself. YOur score is totally good so just work on your writing skills and by the way this site could be very helpfull plus u can hire some english teacher to correct your mistakes

Your overall score is great, and I'm fairly confident that you will make it next time, if you visit us at TestMagic frequently. You will notice that one of the best and most effective parts of our happy forum is the TOEFL essay section.

So, keep your chin up! Success is just around the corner!! :D

rumeysa

Don't give up!!! Take a rest and go on. You can take Toefl again :)

No one knew everything at the time they were born. All we are learning every second of our life.

As Erin said, your overall score is great!!

You know? I will be happy, If I get 240. :D

Don't be sad, o.k?

At Noon:)

first of all thanks a lot for all your replies.

i have estimated that i should take the test again in the following two weeks because the university should receive my score before the last day of the following november.

while i was preparing for the former toefl test ,the structure section of this site was very helpful to me.unfortunately i scarcely looked at the writing section.this time i wont do the same mistake.

first of all thanks alot to you for your replies.all of it help me to cope with my score.

i have to take the test again untill the middle of this month.so i should study very very hard to accomplish it this time.

lastly,while i was preparing the test before the structure practice section of this site became very helpful but i have scarcely looked at the writing section,unfortunately.