Urch Forums

Rescoring

Tota22

The same case. Got R: 29 L: 29 S:23 W:26 and need 26 in speaking. Generally there have been some people who had their score changed even from 22 to 28, but there were also people whose score didn't change at all or it was lowered. I guess all depends on the rater and also you have to ask yourself a question. Do you feel that I should have scored more for speaking or just hoping for luck?

I thought my speaking was good enough to score 26 at least, but it turned out that I got only 23, so sent rescore request form day after my test on 9th November. On December 3rd got confirmation of rescore and still waiting.

I took Toefl last June and I got 23 in speaking however I feel that I did much better this time ,that is why I am thinking about re-scoring. I wish your score will be increased to 26 . Please, let me know when you got your re- scoring result . Good luck

on October I rescored my exam I got 23S 22W with no luck I received email stating that 2 scorers reviewed my exam and the score still the same on novebe16 I took the exam again I got 24S and 25 W I sent another request sill waiting for results hope it works now . I need 26 on S, this is my exam number 28 I have been taking the exam for 4 years seeking my pharmacist license I is tough ....

now I a thinking in taking the exam somewhere else like puerto rico I don't know I could make a difference

good luck for every one

Well I requested on the 20th of November the whole process and still waiting. I've just called ETS and it's still "in process". It is really annoying to wait for so long. Hope at least that it would be worth waiting and my score will be upgraded. Anyway, when did you request your rescore for the latest exam?

I'm getting frustrated. Called ETS today and was told that it's strange that I haven't received my rescore yet and thus they will make a further investigation into my case. I got case ID and so on and was told to call them next week after reopening on thursday. So far it has delayed my UCAS application, nahh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All!:)

I got my ibt scores a week ago, and decided to try to rescore it. I have already faxed the request form with all the required data, including credit card number and expiration date. Dispite the fact that it was done 4 days ago, I have not recieved any confirmation or feedback. Of course, no financial transaction has been made yet. So it's a little strange to me and I wonder if I did something wrong, or I slipped over some essential steps in this procedure that I was not allowed.

Can it be possible that it seems like an everlasting process? When do I expect ETS to lower my bank account with the price of the rescoring? Would this process need my agreement to make the payment method through?

Sorry for the questions that can easily be sound silly, but this was the first time I have tried TOEFL, and also my first rescoring.

I appreciate any help!:)

Thanks, Gábor

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all! I did rescoring in speaking section. It took a week or so before the final score reflected on my account. I am not convince with my initial score because I know I did a better job in speaking tasks. From 22 , went up to 26! Life is a matter of risk. "Appeal" especially if you strongly believe in yourself. They are only human, capable of making mistakes or bad decisions. Go for it! xx:encouragement:

Hello all! I did rescoring in speaking section. It took a week or so before the final score reflected on my account. I am not convince with my initial score because I know I did a better job in speaking tasks. From 22 , went up to 26! Life is a matter of risk. "Appeal" especially if you strongly believe in yourself. They are only human, capable of making mistakes or bad decisions. Go for it! xx:encouragement:

Hello.

I sent my rescoring form last week, and fortunately I got confirmation.

How long do you think the process will take?

In the website of ETS, it is written that it takes 3 weeks. In fact waiting too much gets me nervous like most of you :upset:

Hello.

I sent my rescoring form last week, and fortunately I got confirmation.

How long do you think the process will take?

In the website of ETS, it is written that it takes 3 weeks. In fact waiting too much gets me nervous like most of you :upset:

Hi there! I got my result like a week or so. I logged in everyday and viola!! my score changed like that! Good luck!

• 1 month later...
Hello.I sent my rescoring form last week, and fortunately I got confirmation.How long do you think the process will take?In the website of ETS, it is written that it takes 3 weeks. In fact waiting too much gets me nervous like most of you :upset:
Hello aryanus,as for your case how long did it take? Did it change? I applied for rescoring too and waiting for the result....

Im sorry to hear that, what was your score? I am still waiting for my rescore report, it's been 10 days since I receive the confirmation and this waiting period is like forever.....it is more stressful than the day of the examination....

• 2 months later...

Thank you for posting your re-scoring experience. It motivates me to appeal for mine too. I passed all the sections except speaking that turned out 22. I am thinking about re-scoring. Hope I achieve the score of 26.

Thank you for posting your re-scoring experience. It motivates me to appeal for mine too. I passed all the sections except speaking that turned out 22. I am thinking about re-scoring. Hope I achieve the score of 26.

Think very carefully, try to re assess your performance on speaking if u believe that u deserve 26 then go for rescoring... I did two rescoring, the first one my score did not change which is 24..then I took again the exam and scored 24 again on speaking I applied for rescoring and im glad they increased my score by two points...goodluck!

Think very carefully, try to re assess your performance on speaking if u believe that u deserve 26 then go for rescoring... I did two rescoring, the first one my score did not change which is 24..then I took again the exam and scored 24 again on speaking I applied for rescoring and im glad they increased my score by two points...goodluck!

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I did much better than my previous exam that I was scored 23. I read in the forum that some people even could improve their score by 5 marks. I thought that it is worth to re-score. Hope it works.