Urch Forums

Score received - TOEFL IBT - 101

mtadha

I just received my score of exam dated Mar-29

I expected 110, but satisfied as long as it fulfills my requirement.

Reading : 29

Listening : 23

Speaking : 22

Writing : 27

Total : 101

I started preraring for Toefl exam from Feb-20 and had my first exam on Mar-14. Unfortunetly, I lose 20 minutes listening section because of the computer sound card problem and ended up with score 92.

However, immediatly after the first exam, I register for the second one on

Mar-29 at center 600 km for my city.

I believe that I could have achieve much higher in listening and speaking.

Anyways, what I received is not so bad.

Thanks to all and thanks to this forum for continuos guiding me.

I wish Best of Luck to all test takers.

I just received my score of exam dated Mar-29

I expected 110, but satisfied as long as it fulfills my requirement.

Reading : 29

Listening : 23

Speaking : 22

Writing : 27

Total : 101

I started preraring for Toefl exam from Feb-20 and had my first exam on Mar-14. Unfortunetly, I lose 20 minutes listening section because of the computer sound card problem and ended up with score 92.

However, immediatly after the first exam, I register for the second one on

Mar-29 at center 600 km for my city.

I believe that I could have achieve much higher in listening and speaking.

Anyways, what I received is not so bad.

Thanks to all and thanks to this forum for continuos guiding me.

I wish Best of Luck to all test takers.

Did you ask ETS to refund your money after the computer sound card problem? If not yet, you can still file a claim and get your money back. Logically, the computer sound card problem was not your problem, it was test center problem. Thus, you are eligible for a refund.

Did you ask ETS to refund your money after the computer sound card problem? If not yet, you can still file a claim and get your money back. Logically, the computer sound card problem was not your problem, it was test center problem. Thus, you are eligible for a refund.

I complained to ETS about the problem.

ETS said they will investigate the problem and will let me know in 7-10 bussinesdays.

As deadline to all universities was important to me, I registered immediatley for the second test. After 14 days ETS called me and said that my score is 92 and I can either cancel this score and ets will allow me to retake the test or ETS will refund the money.

I agree to continue with 92 score, as this score was sufficient for some of the schools and I could be able to meet the deadline.

So No refund!!!!!

Even second test was on my own expense!

I complained to ETS about the problem.

ETS said they will investigate the problem and will let me know in 7-10 bussinesdays.

As deadline to all universities was important to me, I registered immediatley for the second test. After 14 days ETS called me and said that my score is 92 and I can either cancel this score and ets will allow me to retake the test or ETS will refund the money.

I agree to continue with 92 score, as this score was sufficient for some of the schools and I could be able to meet the deadline.

So No refund!!!!!

Even second test was on my own expense!

They offered a refund.;)