• Replies 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hermione

• manwiththemission2005

• cridamour

• arjensteve

Well, you know that that one stumped Freud. But then again, he was a misogynist. I don't think that what women want is really any more complicated than what men want.

And what we all want is what I believe the protagonist of Citizen Kane wanted: to be adored.

Great changes Erin,

Although I had little to post these days (due to my ongoing semester exams), I'm indeed keepin' abreast of whats happening here by logging on atleast once or twice everyday.

Boy, I'm really waiting for that day when you're going to bring in avatars to this forum!! :)

Great guns! now I noticed it, the sheer dotty background looks really classy and professional.

Whew, I'm beginning to feel the weight of this thread now, by the time it is taking to load!! Looks like my cable connection is grunting and panting. As for our dial-up counterparts, things are looking heavier huh ;)

As for 'Rasogoolas' make sure you get a bite soon. They're really addictive yummies