Trying to make mom and pop proud
- Rep Power
I am sorry for the topic but I am trying to find a way to pass some time :P
Do you know what it takes to win a Nobel Prize or to put it straight how can I win a Nobel Prize
Some more question from me as well, with common cause of boredom:
1. If GOD created us, who created Him ?
2. If "matter and energy can neither be created nor be destroyed", why do we (or living matter) dies ?
3. If we travel faster than time, can we change the future ?
4. You have only two choices, what will you select to stay alive: burnt alive in liquid chromium or frozen alive in liquid nirogen ? (This is not the theme of Saw 6 )
5. Since any religion is a theory, a person who doesnt beleive in any religion, but beleives in theories of (lets say) Marx or Descartes can be called an atheist ? (Marx beleived in Hegelian principles, but still was called an atheist, why so ?)
@anon: If you can answer these questions (not diplomatically, but with reasoning), you deserve to win the Nobel prize. Cheers.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ZomgRogged in forum PhD in Economics
Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:36 PM
By diesel in forum PhD in Economics
Last Post: 10-16-2008, 10:24 PM
By kikipooh in forum GMAT Sentence Correction
Last Post: 08-26-2007, 06:56 PM
By prarabh in forum GMAT Sentence Correction
Last Post: 08-13-2006, 08:49 PM
By 2005buster in forum GMAT Sentence Correction
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 05:07 PM
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.