Urch Forums

MBA in Entrepreneurship

DrDre

Hey Guys!

I have about 13 years of experience in the industry and as an Entrepreneur. I am now looking to do a MBA focusing on Entrepreneurship in the US.

Was wondering if anyone has any idea or suggestion regarding good schools in the US that focus well on Entrepreneurship ? Ideally I am looking at schools who promote Entrepreneurship as its forte and helps in mentoring/funding startups.

Thanks a lot!

V

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

An MBA in Entrepreneurship helps one develop knowledge and skills required for new venture creation, product/service development, and business management. A strong focus on entrepreneurship prepares you to be a leader and be ready for the challenges while growing a business and adapting to environmental, regulatory and technological changes. US bschools take lead in the top 20, with Babson and Stanford taking the top spots. Listed below is a list of top 20 MBA in Entrepreneurship.

Check out the Top MBA programs for Entrepreneurs here: MBA in Entrepreneurship - MBA Admissions Consultant India | MBA Admissions Consultant India