I plan to apply for 2 years full-time MBA program in Fall 2006. There are 2 question I'd like to query here.
1. If I'd like to take the entrepreneurship major, which school should I consider. Anyway, I've already looked at the US.news ranking it does mention a number of them but I'd like to hear your opinion. (Coz i don't want to decide only by the ranking.)
2. As I said, after I do some researches about the school. Please give any comments about my profile that how much percentage for the chance I would be admitted . My profile is as following:
- Education : Bachelor of engineering (1st class honours) from Thailand.
Majoring Computer engineering.
- Work expereince : 3 years in Accenture, a IT cousulting firm.
Got promoted last Sep.
- Test score : TOEFL 26/27/26 (L/W/R) TWE: 5.0
GMAT --> havn't taken yet --> Let assume that I can make it 700+
I plan to apply to UCLA, Kellog, Berkley, UNC, Babson, McCombs. (I know it's quite ambitious , but I wanna know about my chances).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)