Urch Forums

Good Universities for MFA in Digital arts/Multimedia?

Illusionz

Any Multimedia MFA applicants here? I've shortlisted some universities for application and wanted your opinion on these

Savannah College of Art and Design (Georgia)

California State University East Bay (formerly California State University, Hayward)

University Of California, Santa Barbara

University Of Southern California

Minneapolis College Of Art And Design

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Most of these are too blooming expensive for me to contemplate without any financial assistance :hmm:. Does anyone know of any options which are slightly more economically viable?

Cheers.

• 1 year later...
Yea ur right ... MFAs are really expensive ... u wud want to add Art Centre Los Angeles and RISD to your list ... but then they are mostly known for their graphic design courses ... so what all exams did u give? ... I'm very confused, I'm giving my GRE and my TOEFL, but is it that these colleges just ask for a portfolio and a toefl score?

• 7 months later...

I am wondering why Cal State East Bay is in the shortlist. My experience of being in the area, and general impression of the school, don't seem to put that school in the same caliber with the rest of the list.

But if that is not a concern, I would bet Cal State East Bay is the most affordable one.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...