Again thank you!
Why are you applying for this job?
- member of health care
- career in health care field
Talk us through your career to date
What can you do for the hospital?
I wrote few research articles when I was doing MS related to new drugs and drug interactions which could help me to do better pharmacistís responsibilities for your hospital. I am well updated with new rules and new drugs of the current pharmacy field.
- Research articles
What sort of person are you and will you fit in here?
- Self motivated Team worker
What makes you different from the rest of the interviewees?
I was a lecturer and therefore, I have all the information fresh in mind. I could handle patient couseling very well.
- Computer skills
Tell us about yourself
Why are you applying to this hospital in particular?
- It was rated the top hospital in 2010 (check) I heard many good things about it ( ex. I was in ny york any hear about it )
Why did you leave/want to leave your last job?
- It is just a part time position , and it is temporary, that is the place I completed my internship.
Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
- I donít have a specific plan! I would like to advance. However, I am flexible. I will do my current job to the best of my ability and keep my eyes open for opportunities within the organization to advance even if it means changing roles. I am prepared to learn new things and contribute to the overall success of the organization in a number of ways.
What is your greatest weakness?
- I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it. However, I've come to a good balance by setting up a system to ensure everything is done correctly the first time.
What are your strengths?
What motivates you?
Why did you choose pharmacy?
What has been your greatest achievement to date?
How would you describe yourself?
How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
Can you give us an example of when you have had to work to tight deadlines in your working career and how you dealt with it?
Give us an example of a project you have undertaken and how you managed it.
Core pharmacy functions include some routine and mundane elements that require attention to detail. Can you demonstrate, through experience in your working career, your ability to cope with these important elements of the job?
Like most busy departments, we sometimes face stressful situations. Can you give us an example of when you have had to cope with stress, in a working or social context, and how you dealt with it?
In most pharmacies the only thing that does not change is the need to change. Please give us an example of where you have had to deal with change in your working career and how you dealt with it.
One of the key aspects of this role is managing people. Please give us an example of where you have had to deal with a problem with a member of your team and how you solved it.
Everybody has to deal with disappointment, or even failure, occasionally in their career. Can you give us an example and tell us how you dealt with and what you learnt from it?
You are the only pharmacist in the dispensary. There is a consultant at the hatch wanting to write a private prescription, a medicines information query on the phone, an item to be checked for the waiting porter and an outpatient requiring counselling. How would you handle this situation?
My suggestion for NAPLEX: Read APhA and practice naplexdigest.com
My suggestion for MPJE: Read Federal guide by Barry Reiss & your state material and practice prempje.com
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)