Thread: Passed NAPLEX but Failed MPJE in Texas

Not studying enough

Good post? Yes | No

Texas MPJE

Sponsored Ad:
    Quote Originally Posted by clautex View Post
    Hi,

I passed NAPLEX 2 months ago, however, failed MPJE in Texas by 5 points

I was wondering if somebody has a suggestion what books or online resources are useful to study for the MPJE exam in Texas? I had downloaded CD roms for Texas law (pharmacyexam.com) and studied Reiss/Hall 'Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law' (5th edition). I believed that I had passed but I didn't. Any other books you can recommend?

Thanks,
    Claudia
    Hi Claudia,
    sorry to hear abt your TX mpje. what do you think should be the right material for TX mpje. Thanks for input

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Tx mpje

Hey Claudia,

I am now in the same boat as you were. I am so bummed right now. I was wondering if you have tips or study questions, or anything to help me out. Please PM me if you do. I really appreciate it.

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Cgozilla,

I took a 2nd chance at the end of September and gladly passed This time, I studied lots of MC questions, which was very helpful to cover all areas from different angles. I followed the suggestions of this thread and purchased LexisNexis Texas law book as well as combo packages of exams questions on the internet (pharmsuccess.com). Don't be afraid by the size of the Lexis book... certain chapters repeat itself due to the wording and I primarily concentrated on Pharmacy Practice and Controlled Substances. In the actual MPJE, I admit to not have seen many of those online sample questions, however, the content was the same and helpful to give the right answer. Be strong on controlled substances as I remember I had a fair amount of questions in my exam.

Good luck!
    Clautex

Good post? Yes | No

Tx-mpje

Quote Originally Posted by clautex View Post
    Hi Cgozilla,

I took a 2nd chance at the end of September and gladly passed This time, I studied lots of MC questions, which was very helpful to cover all areas from different angles. I followed the suggestions of this thread and purchased LexisNexis Texas law book as well as combo packages of exams questions on the internet (pharmsuccess.com). Don't be afraid by the size of the Lexis book... certain chapters repeat itself due to the wording and I primarily concentrated on Pharmacy Practice and Controlled Substances. In the actual MPJE, I admit to not have seen many of those online sample questions, however, the content was the same and helpful to give the right answer. Be strong on controlled substances as I remember I had a fair amount of questions in my exam.

Good luck!
    Clautex
    Hey Clautex,

It must feel real good to have passed the darn thing. Good for ya! I'm wondering if u could pm me your email address where I could get hold of the MC/Practice questions you have. It would a great help. Thanks a bunch my friend.

Good post? Yes | No

Smile Check Texas MPJE and Naplex score result online at NABP website !!!!

Hey folks,
    I see you can now check Texas MPJE and Naplex result online at NABP website within 1wk of taking the test like some other states.

https://oraweb1.nabp.net/apex2/f?p=1...72089356172326:::::

NAPLEX and MPJE Score Results - National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information