Urch Forums

Need suggestions...

dyad

Hi

I have started preparing for NAPLEX this month and i am following APHA, CPR, STOKLOSA, A& L Quick review, internet and few exam sites suggested by forum members...

Regarding OTC products can someone give me a clear view. Do i have to study all the OTC chapters in CPR, if so,how should i proceed in reading them,like what are the main points i need to focus in OTCs.?

I have few more questions , but i would like to start with this...:)

Although i am reading previous posts, I would greatly appreciate suggestions , it would help me and NAPLEX aspirers to prepare confidently...

I am planning to write in the month of december....whoever is planning to write in dec , i would like to share and discuss some topics ,please pm...

ALL THE BEST for NAPLEX...

hi dyad

I am also planning to take NAPLEX in december. I have just started the preparation from APHA, Lange Q & A. CPR is good but just too many details to remember. I would say focus on drugs for OTC. For maths I am not sure which one to follow. Right now I am doing maths from APHA.

Dyad and Durgae, I don't know if you have not heared that it is risky to take NAPLEX in December. This is what Prontopass people suggested from their experince. They said that strange things happen in that month as far as NAPLEX is concerned. I don't know exactly why as they are not explicit in their reason. I had wanted to take NAPLEX in December too but reconsidering that if I am not ready by November, then I will do so in January. Well I have heared of few people who despite everything decided to give it a leap in December. The decision still lies with you. As for me, I will not like to take chances with my NAPLEX and that's why I will take it a month earlier or later whichever that is most suitable for me. For durgae, I have discussed with a lady who used only prontopass maths and she score 137. Of course she referenced APHA maths and did some practice questions in manon shroff calculation Edited by wasleys
Removed unneessary format

Hi Divine

Thanks for the suggestion...so i have to give a second thought about my NAPLEX DATE.

So, the stoklosa book isnt enough?...i felt that stoklosa is good for maths....

Many suggested that prontopass is good for revision....:hmm: