Urch Forums

anyone got result for naplex 11/23/2010

rxp2010

Hello everyone! Is there anyone here that took their naplex on the 23rd and got their result? I'm here in California and just wondering how long it will take before we receive the result. If anyone has any idea please let me know. Thank you.

I wish everyone who is taking their Naplex soon Good luck!!

Yes, I took my NAPLEX on 11/23 and found out by phoning my board for the results on 11/30 which they told me that I had passed but could not give me the actual score. Later on the same day, they also updated on my credential site and I received the envelope in th email yesterday. I had called NABP on 11/29 morning and was told that they had sent the results to the board that day.

I am sure yours should be ready with your board, check with them. All the best and am now waiting to take the MPJE next week.

Hello everyone! Is there anyone here that took their naplex on the 23rd and got their result? I'm here in California and just wondering how long it will take before we receive the result. If anyone has any idea please let me know. Thank you.

I wish everyone who is taking their Naplex soon Good luck!!

good afternoon, rxp2010,

i took the naplex on oct 15th 2010. i am still waiting for my results. yes, i am from california, orange county . the ca. board told me that they had not gotten the results form nabp. nabp told me , the results were lost by the board since they had been sent out .

i have been e-mailing and on the phone, as you can imagine. i am anxious to find out my results . no one can really help me . hopefully, i can get results soon , and it can be a passing score. that would be really, really nice.

good luck getting your results . call the board, e-mail them . do whatever you can .

good afternoon, rxp2010,

i took the naplex on oct 15th 2010. i am still waiting for my results. yes, i am from california, orange county . the ca. board told me that they had not gotten the results form nabp. nabp told me , the results were lost by the board since they had been sent out .

i have been e-mailing and on the phone, as you can imagine. i am anxious to find out my results . no one can really help me . hopefully, i can get results soon , and it can be a passing score. that would be really, really nice.

good luck getting your results . call the board, e-mail them . do whatever you can .

That must have been hard! At this point in time I'm already anxious and I would think your anxiety is much more than mine. Anyway, let us hope for a positive result. I'm sure yours will be there very soon.

Good luck!

Hello everyone! I'm back and got some good news!!! I made it!!!!

As a result, I can now share some points to that I wish would be helpful for other examinees.

I would say, I got out at the testing site uncertain whether I did good or what. I had a lot of calculations which I admit I was not prepared. I think I did good at patient counseling which I believe everyone can handle too.

Know your top 200 drugs, be familiar with dosage forms, strength. I had questions from HIV, cancer, Cystic fibrosis, OC, DM, asthma, reference books. I had stat questions which I believe was far too many, and honestly I don't know the answers for those.

Patient profile questions and series of questions bout this profiles. That's what I had during the exam, So I would advice that go and be prepared doing Maths( I used pronta pass), and Rx prep and APHA are good resource for the bulk of the exam.

Lastly, prayer is another key ingredient. So keep praying, do your best and God will do the rest. All the glory belongs to God!!!

So good luck to everyone! EDIT BY MODERATOR

Edited by wasleys
Selling in wrong forum

hello rxp2010, congratulations !!! i am so glad you made it . as for me , i am still waiting for results. the california board of pharmacy is the worst . they still do not have my results , as of today . they claim nabp has the wrong social security number for me ? does not make sense .

i keep praying that something good has to come my way. i need a break !!! did you take the cpje?