Urch Forums

Please share your experience how to get ready for the NAPLEX

Pauk

I really need to make a strategy how to improve my time and strength in order to pass the test.

I know that many participants of this forum have their own experience how prepare for the NAPLEX and MPJE.

Unfortunately, many people quit posting since they passed the tests, but if anyone is still around, please, take some time and make a posting.

I'm interested in any information. For example, your personal feelings about the preparations and during the test, how many hours a day you spent to be productive, how many attempts you made.

What kind of books you used, websites, live courses, group studies. Whatever you can remember and you think would be helpful for others to make a best of a horrible process getting the NAPLEX done.

I know that at the end it would be rewarding but for now I feel like gaining weight, getting very unhealthy, sitting in front of the computer all day long, getting upset from lack of ability to memorize everything quickly enough.

Ohh, please help me.

Thank you everyone

I really need to make a strategy how to improve my time and strength in order to pass the test.

I know that many participants of this forum have their own experience how prepare for the NAPLEX and MPJE.

Unfortunately, many people quit posting since they passed the tests, but if anyone is still around, please, take some time and make a posting.

I'm interested in any information. For example, your personal feelings about the preparations and during the test, how many hours a day you spent to be productive, how many attempts you made.

What kind of books you used, websites, live courses, group studies. Whatever you can remember and you think would be helpful for others to make a best of a horrible process getting the NAPLEX done.

I know that at the end it would be rewarding but for now I feel like gaining weight, getting very unhealthy, sitting in front of the computer all day long, getting upset from lack of ability to memorize everything quickly enough.

Ohh, please help me.

Thank you everyone

And also, would like to know what is best way to study in group, any suggestions or advises would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...