This is my first 'shot' on this forum so if You do not have plenty of time to read 'Preface' I invite You straight to questions at the bottom of this post.
Pharmacist with experience would be advantage because my questions are really drilling :].
Hello Everybody, (hail Brothers )
I hope this subject will catche on. Ehemm...
...To tell the truth I spend few hours reading all the medical topics on this wonderful site and STILL feel insatiable.
Because I do not live in America (but Poland - anyone from there ?) I have questions about: 1) real conditions In the PLACE I want to go in few years (USA) 2) few others bothering things to ask.
BELIEVE ME - Nobody have asked this questions before. Some of the things I am going to ask are obvious for You, Mates in The States, but not for me.
By the way - Why so many people still ask about the same ( You know - help, books, law) ? Does the law, blue-prints changes so fast it is necessary to ask it every few days ? Or is it something else....how do You say this: couch potatoes ?
1) Do You Mates doing/have any additional faculty beside Pharmacy. I don't know maybe you are a holder of university degree in Biology or Chemistry.
Does additional education is usual for pharmacists?
It would be the best hearing about an examples from You. I took biology but drop it in this Year because I can be focus more on the pharmacy
2) Does NAPLEX results ( as well as FPGEE) counts for something, example like for decision of future employer regarding hireing You. Or it is just a matter of passing it.
3) And the same question about Diploma from the mother country. Does Your score ( i mean grades at Your diploma) counts for something ?
4) Did You take pharmacy courses in the USA or in the country You live.
EVERYBODY ANSWERING !
5) Any examples of wages at the beginnig for future pharmacists with Naplex (known examples please - I am also able to find it in the internet ). What about pharmacists with 5 years experience.
6) Climbing the ladder - How long do You have to work to open Your own pharmacy ? This probably differ from state to state but just approximately.
7) Is it possible to do intern in my country or i will have to do it in US anyway ?
8) Time - How long does it take You to pass every needed exams (let say you got the diploma). months, years, decade ? EVERYBODY INVITED. Was it nike or philips .... nevermind. Ciao
Lots of hugs to You. Thanks for answering.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)