Urch Forums

controlled substance license in Michigan

sonal

Hi,

I am not asking about controlled substance license for a pharmacy etc. This is not a question for MPJE.

I just wanted to know that I have heard if we have already applied for CS license then we get the MPJE score quicker else it takes 7-10 days for score to show up and our status updated as Pharmacist.

Reference is that if you go on Michigan website, and enter say a last name / first name then it says

CS-Pharmacist

Pharmacist

thats when your status is as a Pharmacist.

I will be calling Michigan board on Monday about this CS business. If anyone knows anything about it let me know.

Sonal

• 4 weeks later...

Every pharmacist who is going to be dispensing cs needs one, you fill an applicatiopn on the SOM Health Redirect

and you send along with your pharamcist application, at any time before or after results but as you saied it takes a couple of weeks to issued so better do it before your results are in, so by the time the results are out you are all set.

asmaa

• 4 weeks later...

HI again

for the michigan mpje,,, I have no clue where in the world would you study that ,, I already did not pass , although I passed the naplex with great score from the first time ,, the

fortceteam study group online has alot of files very helpful on that ,, regarding books I would really want throw every single book and cd i used in the trash ,, because I got nothing from the rx exam cd,,, or the state book .

If you knwo anything helpful please let me know.

Asmaa

Hi asmaa,

I passed MPJE a few months ago. I studied from the Manan Shroff CD for Michigan and the Riess and hall book for Federal law. Also go through the yellow book from Michigan.The yellow book is very theorotical so may be you want to go through the Manan shroff CD to remember things in points.

Don't give up. It's doable.

Sonal

Hello everybody,

I'm in Michigan too. I passed the FPGEE last June and waiting for the result for Toefl.

I've heard that we need to do internship first before taking the NAPLEX and MPJE. Is that correct in Michigan or is there a way to take those before we do the intership?

And could you tell me the approx. pay for the interns in Michigan?

Thank you

Thank you sonal for the help.

I guess I scared the jeepers out of every body with my scary posts about the law.

For me it was really bad ,,I guess I got all the creepy questions in one place ,even the easy questions like put a drug in it's schedule,they hit me with strangest names ,, I had to look them up later ,, some of them I could not even foung anywhere ,and some I find later a long search ,one of them is not even a drug that you see in a hospital or a retail place ,,you can actually buy it from certain retailers with a special 800 number for it to be monitored by the manufacturer .

....BUT... please do not be scared one of the really good sources I found for the MICHIGAN LAW and another things too for the naplex is

fortceteam study group on line ,, they have alot of files that helped me so much ,, I m going for the law one more time in january, hopefully this time I will get normal questions.

And about taking the naplex and law before internship , I know that Michigan does not allow that .You need to provide proof of finishing your internship before getting your permission to test .

Best to every one.

Asmaa