Urch Forums

Did Anyone Receive Fpgec Recently.

bkk1377

AM DONE WITH FPGEE (JUNE 07),AND CLEARED TOEFL (FEB 09).STILL WAITING FOR FPGEC:mad:.DID ANYONE RECEIVE FPGEC RECENTLY AND HOW MUCH TIME FRAME WAS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE IT

It takes a long 5 weeks averagely , to see your name on the NABP website once they have reviewed your file. best wishes.

Topsy

These days NABP is very slow in sending FPGEC, they have posted my friend's FPGEC last week (10th March) and yet to receive, for him it took more than 70 days after NABP received his TOEFL results. Just check with NABP, when your TOEFL results reached them? Count minimum 5-6 weeks from that date.

I passed the toefel in 11/2008, I was told that my fpgec certificate was sent on the 26th of dec., but I never recieved it till now.

And when I talked to them, they said they cannot re-issue the original certificate as they issue it only once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are totally messed up.....

Hai Santafa,

I too suffer from the same problem. Cleared FPGEE in DEC 07, TOEFL IBT in DEC 08. Sent Toefl score on 24 th Dec 08. When I called Nabp I was informed that my certificate was mailed on 10 th March 09. That too in IL state in USA.It hardly takes more than 2 days. But till now I have not received it.Even after 3 moths I am not in receipt. Called Nabp 2 day before. The said that they will post it again. Hence I advise u too to call them.

By the way where r u now?

Hi Guys,

I too am sailing in the same boat. NABP has received my TOEFL scores on Feb 17th. It has been more than 5 weeks now but no sign of my FPGEC by mail or on the NABP site. I wonder what takes NABP so long to issue our certificates. They are such lazy people who only know to procrastinate things for us potential pharmacists. They are just getting onto our nerves now.....

Anyways, we can't do anything but wait as the power is in wrong hands....

Let me know when you guys hear from them and I will keep you informed of mine. Hope our certificates reach us soon.....

Hi Ankash

I have passed FPGEE in Dec'08 and toefl is in next month. My question is what are u doing right now? I want to work in pharmacy but i am confused as to what position shall i apply for.

Plz reply me if u r doing job right now.

i am totally frustrated too, i called them 6 weeks ago and they said they received the toefl score (I received TOEFL score on Feb 6) when i called them 3 weeks ago they said they will take 6 weeks from now to send the FPGEC and the woman was so haaaaaaarsh, she said she did not want to disclose the date when they received the TOEFL score!!!. Why on earth do they no disclose that date!! what is their problem. Do they understand how important the certificate is for us??

When i requested her to tell the date, she said she could not say and if I wanted to know it, i should call my "attorney" and send them some kind of a "letter" !!!????? !@##%#%#%

anyone had this kind of experience. ??

Hi Ankash

I have passed FPGEE in Dec'08 and toefl is in next month. My question is what are u doing right now? I want to work in pharmacy but i am confused as to what position shall i apply for.

Plz reply me if u r doing job right now.

Hey Durgae,

Right now, i am doing nothing but waiting for my certificate. You cannot work in a pharmacy till you have an intern or a technician license. If you have a technician license, you can definitely work as a pharmacy technician. If not, just appear for TOEFL, give it your best shot and then once done, wait for your FPGEC certificate, apply for your license and then start working as a pharmacy intern.

Hey, I just called NABP to find out about my FPGEC certificate status and they told me that it has been mailed out to me yesterday.....I am feeling ecstatic now.....just can't wait to see it in my hands now.....

Hi all,

I passed the FPGEE in June 08 and the TOEFL in November 08. I received the FPGEC the first week of January 09 (about 4 weeks after my TOEFL score was online). I was listed on NABP website by the end of December 08.

sugarjony,

That's weird. When I called NABP customer service they told me the date when they received the TOEFL score. Anyway, if you are in the US and you got the score by mail, you can assume they received the score around the same time. Try to call them again in a few days and hopefully you will speak to a different (and more helpful) person.

To orioganti,

I am so astonished that they told u they gonna re-issue your certificate,

cuz I talked to them several times, I even sent a complain to the executive director of the board, but all what they did, is sending me a photocopy of my certificate, with a letter saying that the fpgec certificate is issued only once, and cannot be re-issued

In addition, they said that if I want to apply for any state board of pharmacy, I should send them the copy with a request to contact nabp for written verification, as they even can't send me a certified copy of the certificate.

They are closed minded people.

Plz if they sent u another certificate let me know, my e-mail is santafa55@yahoo.com

hey guys,

received my fpgec certificate today .really happy:tup::tup::tup::D:D:D.

Hey bkk1377,

That's cool! One more hurdle down.....Now for the license and the internship.....lets see how much time that takes....

All The Best to You!

BTW, which state are you in?

Hi, Can any one tell me how to check the name on NABP website for the name that appears before they send the cetificate..

Thanks

Hey Kitos,

You go their website NABP National Association of Boards of Pharmacy and go to the tab "Publications". Click on PPAD. Then click on FPGEC and check for your name by putting in your last name or your EE number.

Hope you got it.....

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to apply for TN vissa pls

Thank

Hi Nip

The TN visa category is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and enables Canadian and Mexican citizens to enter the United States to engage in professional business activities on a temporary basis.

You have to be either from Canada or Mexico

Go to the link below for more information

Mexican and Canadian NAFTA Professional Worker

Sony

hey all!

we all received the FPGEC recently when there is no time to apply for a H1 visa. Is anyone still trying to go for H1 visa? do you think there is still chance to get the sponsorship from chain drug stores for our internship??

any input pleaaaaaaaase!