Urch Forums

Can anyone help me to find a job in florida?

pennybear

I passed FPGEC.

I passed TSE and got 50.

I passed PBT, and got 520.

I have a pharmacist intern license in Florida.

I tried to find any opening in Florida, But I failed.

Can anyone help me to find a pharmacy intern position at any area in Florida?

or I need advice.

Thank you

Hey

I passed the FPGEC and TOEFL iBT too. Got full scores for writing and speaking...Belive it or not, I called CVS and Walgreens in most places in Florida. But they say they dont have any openings in Florida, because as a foreign pharmacist u have to do 2080hrs in Fl. So they are not hiring anyone right now. They told me to wait for couple more months since they are laying off people right now.. I guess our bad luck..:rolleyes:

Hey rose, is it really that bad? Are you trying to say that you are not able to find one for internship? We tried and luckily we find one who would sponsor our work visas for internship. I guess the states or the particlar city that we are assigned are not the prime spots in the US but it's just ok. Our primary goal is to just finish the internship. I actually didn't choose the state that I would be in. I just said YES to whatever the employer is saying. In this kind of economy, any offer is really SOMETHING! So, good luck to all of us! I hope we would all be licensed pharmacists in the US. Actually, we are still waiting for the h1b results.. so, just wish us luck! ;)

Hey C12

well it looks kinda bad. I live in Tennesse and noone is hiring here, they say they cant pay for intern and if they hire college students from here, they have to pay for them only for 2 or 3 months...And i was checking into bigger cities like California and Florida. Only in Northern California they are hiring, but still they cant give an answer. In florida, CVS told they simply are not hiring. My only hope is walgreens. I thought I would have a better chance in bigger cities. Guess I need to go look at some interior places. Lucky u... Good luck with that. I think u wud be able to know abt the H1B visas by then of april or may.. Good Luck...