Urch Forums

please post here If you didn't get your receipt notice

tarekelassar

Hi guys how many of us didn't receive their receipt notices from their attorneys??????

How long will it take to get it , since many of us had got not only their receipt notices but their approval notices online as well ?????

Any suggestions ????

Did anyone tried to contact the sponsor or the paralegal ,,,,please try to share ideas or thoughts since we are on the same boat

hey guys

I'm still waiting also any news from Rite Aid, its weird that so many people received their documents while nothing for me!!!!

the email from Rite Aid said specifically not to call or email to ask about the cases, or should we as this this year is not that busy, I just don't know what to do

any idea guys

Dear Aymanpha am in the same boat with u , I sent an e-mail jim wikens , Rite Aid attorney , he didn't reply when I called him on the phone he was very very upset about me calling and he told me that I SUPPOSE TO COMPLY with the company's instructions so don't try to call , just wait

hi tarekalassar

my guess is that there are many people in the same situation as we are but we're not hearing from them, the only reason I;m starting to get worried is that the chance that something wrong happened to my application, and thats why I'm not getting the receipt notice like the others, but if we have to wait then we have to wait and hope for the best