Urch Forums

Volunteer Internship in CA

nimji

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am also looking for an internship in Cali. Can you tell me what steps you took to get it?

Hi!!!

I need your help...

I am on H4 visa and want to apply CA board for intern license.I found that I need to have SSN to get license..is that true???

If so, I don't have SSN as I am on h4 visa, so do you have any alternatives.

Is it possible that throught dificiency letter stating "I am eligible to get intern license but as I dont have SSN I cant get license" and social secutiy administration can provide me SSN on this basis.

Secondly, do we have to send photocopy of FPGEC along with application form, because I didn't get FPGEC and will get soon.

I'l appreciate your help.....

Hi At last I got an opportunity to do internship in CA. But it's a volunteer job. Does anybody have idea that is there any chances to get paid internship in CA bay area. I am really looking for paid internship.

Thanks

Hey Nimji,

Even I am from bay area CA and looking for volunteer job. Can you share your exeprience ...I mean the way you applied or places for more probalility of getting volunteer job.

Thanks,

Yesha

HI

Sorry for late reply actually after you get your intern license you can start calling all pharmacy stores near your area for Pharmacy Internship. Even when you applied for your intern license you can start calling them and tell them I am waiting for my intern license. You need SSN to get intern license.

• 4 months later...
HI

Sorry for late reply actually after you get your intern license you can start calling all pharmacy stores near your area for Pharmacy Internship. Even when you applied for your intern license you can start calling them and tell them I am waiting for my intern license. You need SSN to get intern license.

If you guys are still looking for internship in bay area, send me a private message, but no sponsorship or h1.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
If you guys are still looking for internship in bay area, send me a private message, but no sponsorship or h1.
Dear said123,

Iam LINA ATAT,a pharmacist from Lebanon. I studied at Lebanese American University and came to USA and did my FPGEC (Foreign pharmacy graduate examination certificate) and i need to do my pharm internship then NAPLEX. Iam asking if you can sponser my H1B visa or other visa type for my pharmcy intern ?? take into account that i can help in funding my visa and volunteer my pharm inter hours. I am already on B1/B2 visa AND available to be at the work site anytime

NOTE: said am willing to fund the fees for h1b or eb visa for the sponser , and the immigration lawyer fees. Am also willing to volunteer my hours and sign a contract for work years to come ,,,

thanks saiddd and hope you help me getting the chance for this internship

regards

Iam LINA ATAT,a pharmacist from Lebanon. I studied at Lebanese American University and came to USA and did my FPGEC (Foreign pharmacy graduate examination certificate) and i need to do my pharm internship then NAPLEX. Iam asking if you can sponser my H1B visa or other visa type for my pharmcy intern ?? take into account that i can help in funding my visa and volunteer my pharm inter hours. I am already on B1/B2 visa AND available to be at the work site anytime

NOTE: said am willing to pay the fees for h1b or eb visa for you or the sponser , and the immigration lawyer fees. Am also willing to volunteer my hours and sign a contract for work years to come ,,,

internship vacancy

Dear said123,

NOTE: said am willing to pay the fees for h1b or eb visa for the sponser , and other fees. Am also willing to volunteer my hours and sign a contract for work years to come ,,,

regards

Hi At last I got an opportunity to do internship in CA. But it's a volunteer job. Does anybody have idea that is there any chances to get paid internship in CA bay area. I am really looking for paid internship.

Thanks

hi, I have been looking for an opportunity in the bay area for the past three months. I'd be happy to find ANY position, either paid or unpaid, could you please share your experience searching for a position?

Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
hi, I have been looking for an opportunity in the bay area for the past three months. I'd be happy to find ANY position, either paid or unpaid, could you please share your experience searching for a position?

Thank you in advance.

Pls send me a PM for anyone seeking internship in Cali.