Urch Forums

Foreign Pharmacy Internship 2013 California

Osman_MPharmS

Hello All

I wanted to ask if anyone of you could with a Pharmacy internship any where in California, I would prefer this to be paid internship, however I am prepared to do voluntary or charity work in a hospital so that I am able to make my hours up and able to sit my NAPLEX and be a qualified pharmacist in the USA. I currently do not have a green-card and would need H1b sponsorship.

Also has any of you been lucky enough to have sponsorship from any of the companies for foreign internship all I am getting is negativity and nothing.

I thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

do you think its still possible to get the intership position for foriegn grads nowaday, i ve been reading so many colums about there is no place for foriegn grad intership . i have cleared my FPGEE but toefl ibt. i just doubt if its worth spending more money to fly oversea to take toefl ibt knowing there are less chances for me to get intership hours in usa. i just really feel down about that right now.

my email is

Moderator edit: Your contact information (or request for contact information) has been removed for your own protection and to conform with forum rules. Please use the PM system to contact forum members (Quick link: Send a PM). For more information, please see the forum rules. If you have any questions at all, please ask us in the feedback forum. :)

if you guys have any comments or anything to share about that i would be really appreciated..

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Could you send me your phone number to my email

Moderator edit: Your contact information (or request for contact information) has been removed for your own protection and to conform with forum rules. Please use the PM system to contact forum members (Quick link: Send a PM). For more information, please see the forum rules. If you have any questions at all, please ask us in the feedback forum. :)

Hello All

I wanted to ask if anyone of you could with a Pharmacy internship any where in California, I would prefer this to be paid internship, however I am prepared to do voluntary or charity work in a hospital so that I am able to make my hours up and able to sit my NAPLEX and be a qualified pharmacist in the USA. I currently do not have a green-card and would need H1b sponsorship.

Also has any of you been lucky enough to have sponsorship from any of the companies for foreign internship all I am getting is negativity and nothing.

I thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Im also looking for the intership position in california, its hard to find intership for foriegn grad these days if you have any idea where they still accept foriegn grad as an intern, please let me know at Moderator edit: Your contact information (or request for contact information) has been removed for your own protection and to conform with forum rules. Please use the PM system to contact forum members (Quick link: Send a PM). For more information, please see the forum rules. If you have any questions at all, please ask us in the feedback forum ..........thanks in advance. cheers

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey,

I passed my fpgee certification this april. I'm looking for an Intern position too. I was wondering if you have had any luck so far?

Hello, i cleared my Fpgec and toefl last year and iam looking for internship preferably in california.

I will be pleased if anybody knows about a vacancy or volunteer post here or there. I have the same aituation like you guys . No green card and looking for h1b visa. Please pm me for that or post it . Thank you guys and admin.

• 3 weeks later...
Ive been seeing a lot of people who have taken their FPGEE and all other required exams to have a license in US but how many people in here have already made it to be a RPh in US and do they a job now in US? Just wondering though I dont want to spend thousands of dollars if no one will hire me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, i cleared my Fpgec and toefl last year and iam looking for internship preferably in california.

I will be pleased if anybody knows about a vacancy or volunteer post here or there. I have the same aituation like you guys . No green card and looking for h1b visa. Please pm me for that or post it . Thank you guys and admin.

Hello, I also passed FPGEE on april with 107, I prefer to get internship in washington state since I need 500 hours instead of 1500 hours in other states. I am also open to positions in california and Indiana, do you guys have any luck to find paid internships in these places?

• 1 year later...
Hello, I also passed FPGEE on april with 107, I prefer to get internship in washington state since I need 500 hours instead of 1500 hours in other states. I am also open to positions in california and Indiana, do you guys have any luck to find paid internships in these places?

Hi send me a PM if you are still looking.