Urch Forums

Can you complete pharmacy internship hrs on an H1b sponsored for pharmacy technician?

Kawa

I've seen LCAs submitted for pharmacy technician while the title is pharmacy interns does that mean they complete their intern hrs while working as pharmacy technicians?

The other question I failed to answer in the internship dilemma, can you complete internship hours on b1/b2 visa in any state ?

1. Yes, LCA has to be filed in the name of Technician, since there is no specific category for Interns and in the H1 petition attorney can explain that duties of Intern and and Techs are similar.

2. Work in B1/B2 (either paid/unpaid (volunteer) are illegal thats why many states ask for social security number to issue intern license, But some states do not ask for SSN or Status. I heard some people done internship in their H4 which is also not legal.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Yes, LCA has to be filed in the name of Technician, since there is no specific category for Interns and in the H1 petition attorney can explain that duties of Intern and and Techs are similar.

2. Work in B1/B2 (either paid/unpaid (volunteer) are illegal thats why many states ask for social security number to issue intern license, But some states do not ask for SSN or Status. I heard some people done internship in their H4 which is also not legal.

Thanks a lot appreciate your input smileysilvia you always add a lot to urch forums with your contribution :tup: