Urch Forums

PEBC for Foreign Graduates

pineapples

Hello! I'm really glad that I've found this site. :D

I just want to ask you guys if you can give me some sort of walkthrough as to what I should do if I want to work in Canada as a pharmacist. My friend and I already visited the PEBC website but we're still really confused as to what we should do first. Please help us :D

Okay to give you a bit of a background, we are graduates of a 4 year BS Pharmacy in the Philippines and we already passed the Board Exams here.

Thank you and God bless! ~

hello pineapples,

First you need to check the documents that you need to submit to PEBC. The first exam that you will take is called the evaluating exam. After you pass that exam you can pursue and take the next one w/c is part of the qualifying exam for pharmacist. It is called MCQ which is written exam and OSCE which is an oral exam. The complicated part is the internship. This would depend on what province you choose to do this. To date BC and Toronto would require you to join the IPG bridging program before you can do your internship.

this link might be helpful

what-steps-to-licensure