Urch Forums

How many days does Walgreens & Rite Aid take to call for an interview?

ramutha

Hi there

In my experience ,it took Walgreens less than a week to call me ,but Riteaid never called me back and when I went to their DM"office ,she just said that they do nt have openings for me and that is why she never called me back but she said that as soon as I have my pharmacist license she will then hire me as they have openinga for pharmacist.

Thanks ninah for your reply. I called walgreens on monday and they told me that they'll call me back. I'm just waiting for their call. Riteaid said no openings right now because many students are coming for summer internship. Did you attend walgreens interview? Do they ask brandnames?

For Walgreens, I was advised to contact their international division. I was asked to send all copies of my CV, FPGEC, FPGEE, TOEFL-ibt. But unfortunately was told "no openings" in FL. No Rite-aid around. But so far, no DMs from any chain pharmacies call back, pretty busy people! Bad-luck! I still keep calling...any suggestions?

Ramutha

Once you go for the interview,they will tell you at the end of the session if you are hired or not.

Do not worry too much about the interviews,just be confident and show interest in the company itself,for example read about the company before hand,just google them and make sure you know about their history,their mission statement.....

Good luck