Urch Forums

2014 Admission Results: Accounting

FinancialAcc14

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping there wouldn't be an accounting thread haha makes me kinda nervous! Nevertheless, it's too early. I'm sure we'll hear back from most schools in February. :)

We may hear from some schools at the end of the week too. At least that's what I gather from GC interview postings from last couple of years. Fingers crossed!

I have a strong suspicion that folks who are international applicants are missing out on these flyouts (much to their disadvantage). Rice, NYU and Foster (Washington) were schools that I was really looking forward to hearing from and so far I haven't heard anything from them. Especially Rice since my interests like in analytical and they have 1-2 professors who are the leaders in this area. 'Tis a bad day...

I have a strong suspicion that folks who are international applicants are missing out on these flyouts (much to their disadvantage). Rice, NYU and Foster (Washington) were schools that I was really looking forward to hearing from and so far I haven't heard anything from them. Especially Rice since my interests like in analytical and they have 1-2 professors who are the leaders in this area. 'Tis a bad day...

Int'l students get phone or skype interview offer. I am int'l too.