Urch Forums

Best Strategy Programs

OmerF

Hello Group

i am exploring good strategy programs around.Is anyone aware of a reliable ranking list? I have gone thru HBS and MIT, both those are obvious choices i want to explore other good options too.. For sure i would have to seek alignment with supervisor's interests but want to explore a ranking list if available.

Will appreciate any help in this regard.

Regards

Omer Farooqi

Professor X has a great post about this. If he's reading this, he should post he link to it. But some simple points. 1. An official list does not exist and if it does you should not trust it. 2. You should create your own ranking.

But basically it boils down to going through the journals or books you like, identifying who's writing them tallying up where they seem to be located at, and from that you get a sense of the schools you like. It might take you a day or two, but the benefit is you don't just blindly shotgun a bunch of schools with generic applications and you get to say why you want to be there. Which makes you all the more shiny and chrome as you seek to enter the halls of academic Valhalla.

(Fury Road was awesome)