Til now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you...
Does anyone have experience with a fairly early deadline to accept an offer (it's less that the school gave an exceptionally short timeline and more that they made a very early offer)? More specifically, can a deadline on an offer ever be extended? Is there harm in asking? It seemed that they might extend it if I had, say, another offer I were considering, but I just interviewed somewhere promising that probably won't turn around and make an offer fast enough to be within the other school's deadline. So, I'd be asking to extend for hypothetical offers. I don't want to lose this offer because it's very good in a lot of ways; at the same time, I have enough reservations about it to be comfortable committing at a point where things have only just begun to be in full swing.
XanthusARES Thanks for your comments. My application process was finished, I know where I must go. If I had offers from HBS, I would definitely turn down. The program is great for me, and my mentor is the best person I can get in touch at this time.
Last edited by hngu178; 02-12-2018 at 11:37 PM.
Hey Marketing applicants,
Florida sent out rejection email today. I had an interview with Iowa. If you do not hear from the school this week, you may be in the wait list. The next cycle will be next week. Iowa can have offer this week if it finds the best candidate. If not, you need to wait 2 or 3 weeks more, according to the program director.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)