I think there are not so many business economics programs, except UCLA, Harvard and Stanford.
Dear Forum Members:
Good day! I am planning to pursue PhD in Strategy and Business Economics from Fall 2009, preferably in a US/Canadian university. Could you please suggest me prospective universities based on my brief profile as shown below?
* B.Sc. in Electrical and Electrical Engineering, CGPA 3:48/4.00
* MBA in Finance, CGPA 3.50/4.00
[both are Bangladeshi institutes, top in their respective engineering and business education field]
* 3 years intensive work experience in strategy, business analysis and planning, investment decision, financial modeling
* Planning to take GMAT soon, expecting 750+
* Several articles: a business article by ITU, others on engineering- including one by IEEE
Wharton- Applied Economics (erstwhile Business & Public Policy)
Haas @ Berkeley- Business & Public Policy
Michigan- International Business & Business Economics
NYU Stern-Economics and a separate program in Strategy on an Economics track
Kellogg- Managerial Economics & Decision Sciences
Indiana- Business & Public Policy
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)