Urch Forums

University of Southern California

Obsi

I actually emailed them yesterday because I had still not heard anything from them and got the following response:

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are in the final process of making decisions and hopefully we will have an answer for you soon."

So yea, basically no news.

I think USC is one of those departments where the timing of decisions is completely random. E.g. they start making offers and rejections probably some time in February, wait, send more offers and rejections, etc. This process presumably goes on until they fill a class.

Hello

I got an offer from USC 2 weeks ago with 5 years fellowship and 21k stipend.

good luck

Nice, congrats! Sounds like the fellowship my friend got in the Sociology dept. Any idea how large their target incoming class is? This late in the game USC won't sway my opinion, but I wouldn't mind seeing an admit offer :) Especially if there's an option to use their funding at another school. Assuming, of course, I give them a little bit of credit for my success in the future.

Hahah. I totally forgot that I applied to USC until I saw this thread. Maybe 30 apps IS too many.

I think you´re with a big problem bigleaguechew :D

It´s very hard to decide when we are accepted in many schools...

Anyway it´s a good problem!! ;)