Urch Forums

Who's still alive at Cornell?

ariel1987

I haven't gotten the Dreaded Email yet either. It can't hurt to still be alive now, but it looks from Grad Cafe like they typically keep rejecting people all the way up through April 15th, so there's still plenty of time for them to shatter all our hopes and dreams. For what it's worth, I'm American with a last name late in the alphabet.

i am an international student and i haven't heard anything from cornell yet. any additional information or estimate on the number of cornell applicants still alive would be greatly appreciated.

arrhh.. another day spent on testmagic and gradcafe~

wish all best luck!

I am also an international applicant and still alive... have no idea what this means, but since rejections can continue coming until April 15th, I guess we better not consider ourselves in yet.

I am out now :( ... Good I tried to keep my expectations realistic... I had hope though and it still hurts :(

It looks like Cornell started sending out funded acceptances on the Thursday of this week last year. I think someone mentioned that their committee was meeting this week, so my guess is that at least somebody will start getting good news before too long. Even after the first acceptances come out, though, most remaining applicants will still be in limbo if previous years are any indication.

• 1 year later...