I am waiting on UT-Austin for admission and OSU for funding. Has anyone heard from either school? Does anyone know from past admissions seasons when second offers come from those schools?
Last edited by chisquared; 04-06-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Just now I got an E-mail from NYU asking me whether I am still willing to be considered for admissions and saying that if some people decline the admission offer, then they can make offer from the wait list.
So I should wait another week for an admission offer.
And I didnt hear from UPenn waitlist.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)