Urch Forums

Profile Evaluation Thanks!!!

miahoney

Type of undergrad: Math/Econ/Star triple major; Big Ten U (us news top 80); top 30 Econ Department

Undergrad GPA: 3.75

Type of Grad: N/A

Grad GPA: N/A

GRE: 167Q, 157V, 3.5 W

Math Courses: Cal1-4 (A); Applied Linear Algebra (A-); Mathematical Modeling (A-); Stochastic Process (A-); Introduction to probability (A); PDE (A); ODE (B); introduction to Proof (B+); Real Analysis next semester

Stat Courses: Applied regression Analysis (A); Elementary Statistics 1,2(As);Introduction to probability1 (A); Introduction to Probability 2 (B)

Econ CoursesPrinciples of micro/macro (A); Intermediate micro/macro (A)

Monetary Economics (A); International Trade (A); Financial Economics (B); Econometrics (B+); Mathematical Economics (A); Public Economics (A)

Letters of recommendation: one Econ professor; two Math professor; None of them are very well known.

Research Experience: one semester project with one Math professor. And he will write me a LR.

Teaching experience: tutor for Econ and Math

Research interest: Macro/monetary

SOP: not yet written

Applying to: Targeting school 30-50 range. Is that too high? Is it possible for me to reach top 30? Or do I need apply for some Econ and Stat master program for insurance?

Thanks!! :orange: