Urch Forums

last date for taking gre

kitty301

Earliest deadline is late-November for Ohio state, if I'm not mistaken, then there are many top-30 schools with December 1 deadline. I would say that if the deadline in December 1 the absolute latest date to pass GRE would be around this date, but if you want to be absolutely sure you would want to get your AWA scores (2 weeks), and get ETS to send the scores (5 business days) before the deadline. In my experience though, things are somewhat flexible here, and most schools don't check if they received the scores until early January.

Earliest deadline is late-November for Ohio state, if I'm not mistaken, then there are many top-30 schools with December 1 deadline. I would say that if the deadline in December 1 the absolute latest date to pass GRE would be around this date, but if you want to be absolutely sure you would want to get your AWA scores (2 weeks), and get ETS to send the scores (5 business days) before the deadline. In my experience though, things are somewhat flexible here, and most schools don't check if they received the scores until early January.
so that means if i need to send my scores by 30 nov, i shud take gre atleast 3 weeks before that.. ie: by first week of november..

If you people excuse me, I can repeat the same question for TOEFL? Is the same timeline goes for the TOEFL? Actually the process is almost the same, so I think the timeline must also be the same. I learnt that gre scores are sent electronically, but I'm not sure whether TOEFL scores are sent electronically or as paper mail. Any idea?

If you people excuse me, I can repeat the same question for TOEFL? Is the same timeline goes for the TOEFL? Actually the process is almost the same, so I think the timeline must also be the same. I learnt that gre scores are sent electronically, but I'm not sure whether TOEFL scores are sent electronically or as paper mail. Any idea?

yeah, pretty much exactly the same

yeah, pretty much exactly the same

So this means that TOEFL scores are sent electronically for sure, right? (Intercontinental Paper mail may take months, I think. The website doesn't explicitly say whether they use paper mail or electronical system).

Thank you for the response.

So this means that TOEFL scores are sent electronically for sure, right? (Intercontinental Paper mail may take months, I think. The website doesn't explicitly say whether they use paper mail or electronical system).

Thank you for the response.

ETS sends it itself, doesn't matter how post in your country works :)