You accept one of the offers. If Riverside accepts you after April 15th you ask the program that accepted you for a release. It will almost certainly be granted.
So I have just been told that I have been waitlisted at UC Riverside (my top choice) and that the next round of offers will come after April 15th. The problem is I have four other funded offers but I will have to make a decision on those four by April 15th. What can I do now? Can I accept 1 of those four offers now and then decline them later if I get off the waitlist at Riverside? Is that what people in my situation normally do? I am pretty sure people in the past have faced similar situation, so just looking for some advice from some of the more experienced folks here.
Also, does somebody here know anything about Lehigh's health econ program? I haven't found any information about their program anywhere.
Please help me out guys! God bless!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)