Urch Forums

In at NorthWestern University

econphilomath

I just got an email from a faculty member giving me the GREAT FRIGGIN NEWS!:tup::D:tup::D

It seems funding details will be sent out later. Fly outs will be the first week of April. Mentioned the aswsome placements and research enviorment ! EXCITED...!

congrats man!!! you surely are an excellent horse to bet on :tup:

I kneeeew it!

You're going to beat us all (and not just posts-wise)!

I really truly hope it doesn't come to that, i.e. its not a competition, (I don't want to get in your way guys! I'm quite happy with what I have right now!) I must admit however, it feels really really friggin good.

i don't think we can even compete, within a couple of days he will be at 1000 posts!

Well about those posts...we'll just have to see about that! I'll try and keep quiet and see if you can catch up. Try posting random attempts to be funny like me, it always works!

I really truly hope it doesn't come to that, i.e. its not a competition, (I don't want to get in your way guys! I'm quite happy with what I have right now!) I must admit however, it feels really really friggin good.

Well, I didn't really mean in that way. Just, with all the Italian horses betting I got carried away. You're right.